Thursday 4 April 2013

Websites are updated!

One of my friends warned me that crochet can be addictive and she wasn't kidding!
After finishing my own beanie hat, I decided to make a newborn size beanie hat and use up the yarn I had left over from mine.



I recently purchased this victorian umbrella handle on Etsy, we are going to repurpose it as a walking stick handle. Which will be a very nice job for my very handy husband.


While spring is here, the spring temperatures are not, which result in me not really being into a reenacting mood. I have to admit that I am not a die hard reenactor but a warm weather reenactor and although I have quite a lot of things to prepare for the upcoming season, I am not in the mood to do any of them. Something that I will no doubt regret later. I did however update our living history websites:

Muninn & Huginn Viking Living History
and
De Zwarte Zwaan Living History

Both are in Dutch only, but it might be worth taking a look at our picture gallery which you can find under foto's.

We have some viking events in our agenda but no medieval yet, which makes me kinda sad. I always like doing the medieval events and I don't get to wear my medieval costumes nearly enough. On the other hand with the health issues of both men in the family we are carefull not to plan too much.

I am working on several small projects, like a victorian chemise for one of my friends, but most of them will have to wait until my sewing machine is back from the shop for some TLC.


1 comment:

Diana said...

Ik heb trouwens gave haak patronen voor jouw gezien. Van die jaren 50 haarnetjes. Ik zal van het weekend weer ff zoeken voor je.

Groetjes
Diana ( Widoeghe)