The pictures don't do the skirt justice, but I couldn't wait to show the progress I made. I still need to sew in the snap button closure, in the back, and it needs to be hemmed.
Back detail, inverted pleat.
This week I probably won't have time to work on it, as coming weekend we go to the
vikingmarket at the Archeon. I am happy that I made my sons costume with large seams last year. I let them all out this weekend, and I didn't have to make him a new costume! It fun to see how much he has grown...
Even after pressing with a hot steam iron the let out seems did stay visible especially on his linen tunic and trousers. It's a pity, but I am still really happy not having to make a new vikingcostume at this moment