Tuesday 9 September 2008

Nalebinding

When trying to wash, sort, clean up, etc. all the things we had with us last weekend. I started to notice how much nalebound things we have lying around in our house.

These are alle thing that I have made and all the wool is dyed with natural dyes by me. Guess who is the only one with just one pair of sock in the house, that's right, me! And this is just the nalebound things we have in our house, I've also made socks for friends. All nalebinding is done in the Oslo stitch and almost all the socks are made with "the simple sock" pattern from Larry Schmitt. This winter I would like to learn at least one new stitch and make a pair of socks in the style of klas-brita. Which is slightly more complicated.

But first I have to finish the new pair of socks for my son that I have started on last weekend and ofcourse my 1885's bustle dress.


No comments: