Friday 2 September 2016

Viking life

Yo ho, yo ho, a viking life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we archer and loot....

Last weekend we attended a viking event at the Archeon. The weather was great, the company was great. So even though school and work have started again it felt like a little vacation. In fact we had such a wonderful time we did't get around to making a lot of pictures. We were to busy enjoying ourselves.

Our neigbours tent with a roman boat in the background.

It might be a reconstruction of a Roman boat,
I still think it looks cool!

Our tent with my chair and our banner

I still have a lot to learn but I really enjoy doing it!

Lucky shot! ;-)

We also had a viking vacation in our vacation. Again we had lovely weather, a wonderful location and great company. I still owe you the pictures, so I am posting them here.





Enough pictures for now. If you want to see more visit the album on our facebook page: Prehistorisch Dorp Eindhoven

Although I love doing early medieval events I am really happy that I have a later medieval event to look forward to. At the end of this month we will be joining some friends at the Prehistorisch Dorp Eindhoven for some 13th century fun.

No comments: