Tuesday 10 September 2013

An 1861 Crochet Godey's Neck-Tie

I found this victorian neck-tie pattern on Etsy while on vacation. I bought it and couldn't resist starting immediately. The scarf has been finished for quite a while now, but I completly forgot to mention it here.



I used the acrylic baby soft yarn sold at Zeeman and although I am quite happy with how it turned out, I am thinking of making it again. In a different yarn, like a good quality cotton or a wooll with a little more body. This one I used is to soft and the scarf doesn't have enough body. 


If you would like to buy the description you can find it here: http://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/110085454/1861-godeys-neck-tie-pattern
I really recommend visiting, her finished scarf is closer to the original description and turned out really lovely.

No comments: