Monday 8 July 2013

Vintage Birthday Girl

Being occupied with other things, and not really in the mood to celebrate it anyway, I didn't have a clue  what I wanted for my birthday.

Luckily for me my family and friends had more inspiration.


My husband gave me this lovely antique silver coin purse.

My Dad gave me this antique silver pocketwatch, which is a family heirloom. 


My sisters gave this lovely vintage 60's leather and snakeskin purse.


And friends gave me this collection of vintage/antique items.

I got more really personal and thoughtful gifts, but it seems that a vintage girl gets a lot of vintage style gifts.




2 comments:

Cathy Raymond said...

Lovely presents indeed! I especially like the purse.

Have a wonderful birthday!

Esther said...

Thank you Cathy, I had a wonderful birthday!