Monday 15 April 2013

The devil is in the details.

Funny how some minor changes and some embellishments can change the look of a project.

Before:



And after:



I made some small changes and now these bag finally finished!

I've been making a lot of crocheted cowls lately. This is number 5 and counting... but at a slower pace as I am quite fed up with making them at this moment.


I was planning on doing some sewing but I've managed to destroy my sewing machine this morning when I dropped the footpedal on the ground. Now I have to find something else to do, not that it is that hard. There are a lot of things I could/should do, like work on my costuming website. But now that spring finally seems to have arrived  I really want to work on a vintage 50's style spring dress instead.

No comments: