Thursday 11 April 2013

Still hooked to crochet


I absolutely love Ravelry with it's large amount of crochet and knitting patterns. This cowl is one of my latest projects made with a pattern  I found through Ravelry. It's fast, it's easy, the pattern is free and  I love the structure of the crochet stitches and you can find the pattern here : http://www.jjcrochet.com/blog/free-crochet-cowl-pattern/

The http://www.jjcrochet.com/blog/crochet-cowl-pattern-free-chunky-bulky-perfect-for-winter/ is also from  the same author, and it's just as easy, fast and free, and I like this pattern even better because the cowl looks better on me and fits more snugly around my neck, keeping me warmer.

My victorian purse is finally finished. I wish you could see more details of the jet black beaded decorations, but black on black is nearly impossible to photograph.


Can't wait for my sewing machine to get back from the shop. My mind is simply bubbling with ideas of thing I want to make. High on my priority list is a new vintage style spring dress. 

2 comments:

Diana said...

Love it! It looks great!
Now youre hooked on hooked? :D

Esther said...

@Diana yes hooked on hooked !