Monday 3 September 2012

Archeon Vikingmarket

It was a really great weekend. The weather was fine, sunny but not too hot. I didn't get round to do any viking whipcording like I had planned. When I wasn't chatting with my friends I was sewing my Frankish dress.


I even did some cooking!

My son had a new bow, his first real bow, not a toy. And if it had been up to him he would have practised with it all day. 


Here he is make dice out of bone. He's becoming quite a craftsman!

Unfortunately this lovely picture of my two men is out of focus, but I love it so much that I am sharing it anyway.


2 comments:

Gsiwn3e49 said...

Archery, eh? The boy's got a fine taste in hobbies :) Sadly, both my flatbow and longbow have gone almost ten years without use.

I love the chair you're sitting on in the first pic. Nice work :)

Esther said...

The chair was made by Remko, ofcourse. And has two ravens on it ;)

My son is a hardcore re-enactor and geek/nerd. Needless to say both his parents are VERY proud of him!