Thursday 23 June 2011

Summer Necklace


The last weeks befor my sons summervacation are always quite hectic. It really feels like being on a riding train. With no way to get off and no stops untill the vacation. With most of my family-in-law having their birthdays in May. The feeling and reality of not having any time for ourselves starts then. So I am not getting any costuming done. As I can't sit entirly still without getting a frustrated. I am doing small projects like this necklace. It is made with beach shells, fresh water pearls and glass beads. Hopefully this summer necklace will entice the sun to come out and play. As we haven't seen her in quite a while.

Much like my son I am looking forward to the summer vacation. When we both finally have the time to do what we want.

No comments: