Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fake!

Usually I don't buy dresses on ebay. But the H&M Bohemian Deluxe maxidress in my size was gone before I could even blink... So I made an exception and started to look on ebay. There I found one and bought it. Now, not only, I am stuck with a knock-off but it's also too small!
I can only get a refund for the fee off the dress (minus shipping)and I would have to send the dress back. The total amount of money that I lose. Is almost as much as the dress has cost.
The other option she gave me was exchange for another dress. This would mean pay shipping for the dress that I have. But all her dresses are too small!

Lesson learned, never buy dresses on Ebay....


4 comments:

Adriana said...

Sorry for it... You can't alter it? When I buy small dress, I put into laces, like in corsets.

Esther said...

I was thinking of putting stretch lace panels in it. But laces might be a better option. Thank you for your suggestion!

elma said...

Oooooh, hij is wel heel mooi, dus extra balen dat ie niet past.
Maar misschien krijg je het wel voor elkaar om m passend te maken!
Succes ermee ;)

Esther said...

I have decided to send it back. It is so small that I would have to sew a new top for it in order to make it fit. So I have decided to cut my loses and at least have a little bit of money back. Instead of having a dress lying around. That needs a lot of work and only remind me what a fool I've been.