Friday 24 December 2010

The Night Before Christmas




'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;...


Well actually I am working on finishing my dress for Christmas!
Luckily, it's not christmas eve yet.
And hopefully it will be finished before dinner.

I couldn't find a dress that I liked, and could afford, in the stores.
And complained to my husband about having nothing to wear. He then pointed to my fabric stash and my clothing patterns. So I decided to make something myself.
It a 50's style dress in blue chinese "silk" with white snowflakes.
Pictures of the dress will follow on December the 27th.


Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Cathy Raymond said...

Merry Christmas to you too! The dress sounds as though it will be lovely, indeed.