Sunday 7 March 2010

Not much happening here

As you'll probably all have noticed, it's been a while since my last post. There is not much to tell at this moment. My 1909 coat is hanging unfinished in the closet. The head of the sleeves are too big, and the collar is too small.So some remodelling has to be done, uncertain of how to make the necassary changes,I hung the coat in the closet. Awaiting inspiration and courage.

With my inspiration and creativity at an all-time-low, I haven't started with another project. I guess I am just waiting for spring to start...

1 comment:

Cathy Raymond said...

I'm sorry to hear that your 1909 coat isn't working out as you'd hoped. I haven't done much sewing myself, since when I've been home I've had other things to worry about (like the heater for our waterbed mattress dying, forcing us to change over to the sofabed in the middle of last week).

Hopefully, you'll get your inspiration back soon!