Friday, 2 October 2009

Victorian Boys Overcoat, progress report...

So Far, so good I hope!


Cording and pockets are done.


I am still not sure about the layer of fiberfill I put between the outside fabric and the green cotton lining. It makes the coat nice and toasty, which is the general idea for a winter coat but I am not a 100% happy with how it looks.
I'll wait with sewing on the sleeves and collar untill I have made up my mind.

Meanwhile we found shoes to go with my son's costume. The are not great but better than his everyday shoes.

1 comment:

Einarr & Sigarda said...

tjeemig! ziet er echt geweldig uit!!