Monday, 23 April 2012
Blue dress progress...or rather set back
After washing the skirt of my light blue dress I noticed a discolored stripe in the center. The fabric fold was not only dirty but apperently discolored as well. So I had to take apart the skirt and replace the front part.
And even thougth I made two mock-ups the bodice. The final bodice didn't fit properly. The shape of the cups don't work on my breast. I don't know if it's a flaw in the pattern or just me being odd shaped. The other version of this dress I made early with the other bodice of this pattern I had the same problems. So I am not using this pattern anymore.
I have tried several solutions and nothing worked. I don't know how to fix it. So I guess I'll have to sleep on it a night (or two). Not too much nights though the deadline is closing in...