Friday 11 February 2011

Adventures in hat making: Edwardian hat, part 7, Struggling with Bows

Sometimes there's just no getting away from the fact that English is not my native language. While waiting for the Wonder Under, that I have ordered, to come in. I decided to start working on the hat decoration. I just couldn't make heads or tails of the description how to make the bows! After struggling for a couple of hours and trying every way I could think of. I gave up and just made a simple fabric bow.


The decoration just might end up looking like this:

3 comments:

Cathy Raymond said...

I think that looks just fine. I can't wait to see a picture of you in the complete outfit, with the hat.

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Esther said...

Hello Cathy, It just not what I imagined it would look like. But I agree this is nice as well. And ofcourse I will post a picture, with the costume, when it's finished.

Hello Té la mà Maria - Reus thank you for your compliments.